Join our international team and work on a global scale in a dynamic and open minded environment.
As the Junior HR Advisor, you provide hands on day to day HR support for our local shared service hub in Sindelfingen, as part of our Global HR Team.
In this generalist role you will work closely with local colleagues & managers on people related topics. Furthermore you are an integral part in the delivery of trainings in close cooperation with the global training department.
Our international, even global, work scope enables you to learn new things and grow personally as well as professionally on a daily basis.
Main job responsibilities
- Partnering with HR team to manage and coordinate HR practices and processes
- Execute trainings in fields like Sales, HR, software, organization and others
- Support in the organization of internal events. (trainings, employee engagment activities, etc.)
- Responsible for local implementation of strategies, programs and policies
- Maintain and monitor the personnel database and other employee related data
- First line support for employees in Sindelfingen and handle HR related inquiries
- Responsible for supporting and managing recruitment activities and support business during interview and selection
- Participate in global HR projects
- Manage local HR systems for management of absences, working hours, expenses, etc
- Create internal reports (monthly/quarterly and when required ad-hoc)
- Apprenticeship in the field of HR or a Bachelor´s Degree within Human Resources Management or similar
- 2 years of experience in a generalist HR role
- Experience in organizing large events
- Initial experience in the area of Training (Content, organization, execution)
- Excellent skills in German & English (verbal & written)
- Advanced organization and prioritization skills
- Experience from other cultures is preferred, but not a requirement
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task and exercise independent judgement
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees